The love of yoga automatically inculcates the decision of training for yoga in people. Thus, if you are on a junction where you feel you are all set to explore this field and to share all your knowledge and passion with the interested people, you must consider Santosha’s Yoga Teacher Training certification program.
Santosh Yoga tends to honor every person as a unique identity. Thus, it provides you the best quality experience that you have been searching for. The yoga teacher trainings connecting with us are devoted and committed to creating an ambit of safety and indulgence. This is a process of learning with truth, empathy, equanimity, joy and much more. All those people who pass the courses offered by us feel enthusiastic, convenient and vital for all their lives.
About the training programmer:
Santosha Yoga is a registered yoga institute with an alliance of Yoga at both respective levels of 200 and 500 hours. It teaches you one of the excellent yoga trainings of the world along with the 200, 300 as well as 500 hour teacher trainings. This institute also provides you all kinds of prenatal, postnatal, teens’ and children’s yoga teacher trainings along with a standup paddleboard training. Not only do you learn a good yoga teacher training, but also enhance your knowledge about
- Meditation and Yoga Nidra
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga Postures and sequences
- The art of teaching yoga
- Yoga therapy
- Business and marketing skills
- Kirtan and chanting
- Eight limbs of Yoga
- The chakra system
- The sutras and much more.
The courses offered as Santosha’s are more than just trainings, they are life-changing personal journeys. Our courses are held at some of the most stunning locations that tend to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul. There are scenic views, healthy meals prepared out of love, discounted therapies of massage and a number of fun filling activities including surfing as well as diving. (Treatments, accommodations as well as meals are not included in the course fee).
Why are the courses offered by us unique?
- All our instructors are E-RYT teachers who are passionate about providing the needed hours of instruction along with advanced knowledge about the subject.
- Our modules are unique and include the principles of Ayurvedic medicine and Yoga Massage, Post/Prenatal Yoga, Women’s issues as well as Yoga therapy.
- We fetch excellent opportunities to train with some of the most expert hands of the entire yoga community.
- Graduates can avail an opportunity to become registered yoga teachers (RYT) with the Yoga Alliance.
- We prefer quality over quantity and therefore we keep the strength of our class up to an average of 18 students and maximum of 35 students per training.
- We arrange convenient and amazing accommodation for all our students at discounted rates if required.
- All the graduates associated with us receive post-graduation support via our new mentor system, newsletters as well as blogs. We are only a mail away to resolve all kinds of queries.Yoga Teacher Training